
You'll say, 'ooh!' 'aah!' and 'I want to go to there!'
While I can appreciate a museum-quality boutique as much as the next twenty-something in a pair of busted Cheap Monday jeans, what I really want out of a retail space—especially since I've cut down on shopping—is inspiration I can put to use with a little imagination on a limited budget. And that, Watson, is why I'm in drunk in love with these three #supercute, totally crush-worthy stores.
First up is Mirador (above), a new boutique in Greenwich Village that's pretty much totes amazeballs. It's so pretty I could die. Instead of dying, though, I walked in and gave them my business card and told them I wanted to feature them on Lonny, so head over there to check out my interview with owner Aurora Lopez later this week!

I also finally made it into McNally Jackson Store last week. I was completely blown away by the space—exposed beams, whitewashed brick, industrial lighting fixtures—and mesmerized by the merchandising. It's agonizing, how cute this is. Like, I think in some circles this qualifies as pornographic material.

And last, but not least, the spartan delight that is Assembly New York, which is basically everyone's dream closet. I love the pegs tucked into holes in the wall (and do you see what I see? That bag to the far left is the M. Hulot purse I blogged about! It's back in stock! Buy it for me!) Plus, that super minimal but effortlessly glam clothing rack...that wood bench...the floors...swoon!
