Moving Mountains

12.03.2014


I hadn't seen this collection from Moving Mountains before, but then I did and now I hate my life, which I can tell you right now is not on track to include these beautiful things in it anytime soon. Dude, the Confetti Credenza is literally "price upon request," which is shop speak for "we don't like your kind 'round here." The Aspect Lamps feature conical shades that "allude to distinct personalities," which is more than I can say for half of my Facebook friends. I guess this is all just a long-winded way of saying that I'm still on the lookout for a sugar daddy, you know, one of those older guys who needs my young, sexually incisive eye to pick out great furniture that we can divide amongst ourselves in the inevitable divorce. Any takers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

This Fruit Blogs | Sean Santiago © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger