I was looking over my stats the other day and realized that my personal style posts do by far the best, because apparently you're all as obsessed with me as I am. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get much done recently in the way of outfit posts, so I culled these Instagram shots offline and am posting them to temporarily appease you. (Yes, you wanted thisss.)
Clockwise from top-left:
1) I trimmed my beard finally! I think I let it go for...about a month? I was getting woolly. Speaking of, Bergdorfs published two essays yesterday comparing the relative benefits of maintaining a beard versus shaving. I quite like mine, though the pro-beard essay cites a lot of very manly reasons to grow one and mine's really just there to hide my chin acne.
2) I wore this shirt, which is obscured by my Frostee, to the C-ville 'Best Of' party. It's chambray with bandana-esque detailing on the shoulders. I'm 90% sure people thought I was a rodeo hand hired as part of a theme package. I wasn't, though if you're looking for one please keep me in mind, because I could use some extra money.
3) A shot of my impostor Tod's loafers that came out really well - don't they look scrumptious?
4) It's September! The season of bare legs is almost officially over, so say goodbye to these babies. My shorts have been getting tinier and tinier all summer, because I've taken almost every pair I own to be hemmed. I'm like, "no..I could be showing more leg." (Chloe Sevigny's legs are her best feature so it only makes sense that my quest to be Boy Chloe Sevigny should lead me to flaunting these stunners)
I shall try to get in more stylin' shots of moi next week, te promiso!~
UPDATE: Yeah, so I had these out of order yesterday because apparently I can't compute "clockwise from top left." Marry me!
UPDATE: Yeah, so I had these out of order yesterday because apparently I can't compute "clockwise from top left." Marry me!


0 comments:
Post a Comment