SAYING GRACE

11.27.2011

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. I spent a few days with extended family in Pennsylvania, eating, cooking and eating. We also looked over a few old family photos, of course, and decided that I look a lot like my paternal grandfather.

The above photo was included in a batch given to me by one of my aunts. It's she and my grandfather; I'm not sure of the date. It's one of my favorite vintage photos I've received over the last year, which, as some of you may know, is saying a lotFinding captured moments like this and being able, at this point in my life, to appreciate the depth that they add to my relationships with those in my family is something I am truly grateful for...all the best, Sean.
 

This Fruit Blogs | Sean Santiago © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger