Playlist 005

2.28.2014

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I rented a Prius on my trip—my first time renting a car, ever! I felt so quiche I can't even. I really loved that little car, except that the rear window is divided in half horizontally by a big black bar that seriously obstructs your view of the cars behind you. But other than that, you know, it was fine. It had a really sweet sound system and—get this—I could play my iPhone directly through the speakers! There was a USB port in the car! What'll they think of next? Anyway, I downloaded a free trial of Spotify Premium and drove around feelin' like a distant Kardashian cousin. Here's some of what I was listening to...


I didn't make this in 8tracks because last time I did that I got an email saying one of the songs became unavailable? So I'm replacing that jankness with a janky list of YouTube/Soundcloud links, below!

01 Know It Ain't Right M.I.A.
02 Hot Spot Foxy Brown
03 109 Toro Y Moi
04 Solos Tony Dize Ft. Don Omar
05 I Want Your Love Kelis
06 I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) Lykke Li
07 #88 Lo-Fang
08 One Of a Kind G-Dragon
09 Rollercoaster Janet Jackson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

This Fruit Blogs | Sean Santiago © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger