Fedora, flower pin (on hat) and scarf - Low Vintage
Shirt - Uniqlo
Vest - Ceri Vintage
Jacket - Ganji
My wedding outfit this past weekend was almost entirely vintage! Special thanks to Low for that. The vest I picked up in Italy (it's military garb from the 1940's) and the non-vintage items are the blazer, which I picked up in China and the shirt from Uniqlo. Even though I didn't watch the royal wedding, I knew my friend's marriage wouldn't be recognized by the fashion gods unless a flamboyant hat was present at the ceremony. Happy to do my part. Congratulations, Fareine and Steve! For more pictures from the wedding, click here.
Shirt - Uniqlo
Vest - Ceri Vintage
Jacket - Ganji
My wedding outfit this past weekend was almost entirely vintage! Special thanks to Low for that. The vest I picked up in Italy (it's military garb from the 1940's) and the non-vintage items are the blazer, which I picked up in China and the shirt from Uniqlo. Even though I didn't watch the royal wedding, I knew my friend's marriage wouldn't be recognized by the fashion gods unless a flamboyant hat was present at the ceremony. Happy to do my part. Congratulations, Fareine and Steve! For more pictures from the wedding, click here.


You are stunning!
ReplyDeletethank you, Carlin!
ReplyDelete